About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CSA #2 for Friday

I never had the opportunity to take pictures last week of my first CSA, I will try this week!

This is what we will be getting in our box (my sister and I will split it!)


Full Share:
1 bunch of radishes and hakurei (salad) turnips
1 bunch kale
1 bunch dandelion greens
2  kohlrabi (purple & green)
1/2 lb asian mix
1/2 lb leaf lettuce mix
2 heads romaine lettuce
2 heads lettuce (either red or green leaf and buttercrunch)
2 bok choy
2 heads of escarole
2  2 inch basil plants
1  2 inch  herb (sage, oregano, or thyme)
1  4 inch rosemary plant
 

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

That's a great selection. I like that they include the herb plants, too! How are the hakurei turnips? I've never had them.

Nancy said...

Sounds like quite a haul! Love that you and your sis split the bounty. :)