About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Hope

It is my daughter's 17th birthday today!

Happy Birthday Hope!



Today, we also have a huge graduation party to attend - three nieces and nephews on my hubby's side - one niece from college and one niece and one nephew from high school! 

Congratulations to Danielle, Nicholas and Deanna!  The best of luck at your new job (Danielle) and at Springfield College and the College of Charleston for the others!!  

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Happy birthday to your daughter!

I LOVE the "market fresh" background you've chosen for your blog! It looks so delicious :)