About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Flowers from the yard

This was my yard two weeks ago, when we had some sun, before the ten days of rain.....
 Wild roses on the fence
 Peonies near the fence
 Red roses about to bloom
 Pink roses in bloom

 Marigolds and begonias

Topsy Turvy tomato!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your peonies look awesome. I have a plant that was my grandma’s and it just seems to be withering out as each summer arrives.

-cindy

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Gorgeous flowers!

You'll have to let us know how the tomato does :)

Nancy said...

Those roses are so lovely, Maria. You must have a green thumb -- that tomato is huge. :)