About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 24, 2011

Masses

We are Catholic.... We attend Mass every Sunday and believe in saying Masses for the dead.

My dad received over 100 Mass cards from different Perpetual Societies and different groups from so many different people.  We thank them immensely.  We believe that masses help the dead to get to heaven.

But the masses that will be said at our local churches are just incredible.  We have one a week for the first six months of 2012 at my parents church.  We had our first mass on Wednesday night from my priest that I work for in a town near us.  We have one coming up this weekend at OUR church....then there is a lull, until 2012 and then we begin one a week, every week.

Dad, we believe you are in heaven already, but if you aren't yet, you sure as heck will be very soon!!! :)

No comments: