About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I went to a psychic....

My daughter told me that I am not supposed to go to a psychic...it is against our religion.....

It IS against our religion....

But I had to go.....

I needed to talk to my dad and see what he had to say....

And the funny thing is that I didn't initiate it....

A friend (the psychic) told me that my dad is trying to get in touch with us (we knew he would - he told us he would).....

So, my brother and my sister and my other sister and my mom went.....(and they are more religious than I am!)

Totally against our religion and yet so freaking fulfilling.....

It brought peace and strength and happiness to us......I wish I could explain it all....Nonno was there and so was Gianni and so was Nonni and so many other people (and yet so many weren't there, either)....

And I will go again!

I miss you terribly, daddy and yet I am so happy that you know what is going on down here.......more than I do (apparently!).


(I need to go to confession)

No comments: