About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Party

Life as I know it has totally changed, but I will adjust....but it is going to take some time.

This past Sunday, I had scheduled my son's graduation party from college.  It had been planned for a couple of months and I know my dad would not have wanted me to cancel it.

So, I put myself on auto pilot and with the help of my brother in law, Dan and a good friend, Kathy....and the rest of my family, we did it!

93 people fed and watered (hah!) and enjoying and my son was very happy...which made it all worth while!

 Cake
Desserts....(I forgot to take pictures of all the food, but there was a LOT!)

 Food Tent and hubby's side of the family

 The cutest Nonni in the world.
 Family and friends!




 There were two parties going on...a front yard and a back yard party (the kids were all in the front yard with their own tent, tables and chairs, keg, and games)







And my 99 year old Nonni who was a little cold (it was about 67 degrees) and we put the Steeler blanket on her....She is fab!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It was a beautiful day for a party/celebration! Your son deserves a good round of applause :)
I'm glad your Nonni was there. She's so adorable! It may have been cool, but at least it wasn't up in the 90's, like where it is heading this week! The cake frosting would have gotten a little runny :(