About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Freebies

I didn't get a lot of free stuff this past month.  That is because I wasn't on the computer as much as I usually am,  the month before (I had a lot going on!).  It usually takes about 4-6 weeks after requesting things for the samples to come in.

Power Bar Brand - Protein Plus Bites
Shampoo and Conditioner Sample (Garnier)
Pantene Conditioner only
Mini Wheats cereal sample
Cottenelle wipes - full size
Purex Laundry Detergent Sample
Garnier Face Cream
Osteo Bi-Flex Sample
Arm and Hammer toothpaste
Miralax - two samples

I also got a brand new Quiche pan from William Sonoma....I taught my girlfriend how to make jam and she gave me a new pan for a gift - I can't wait to use it!  (I just counted - I have thirty-eight eggs in the fridge - it is TIME to make quiche!)

No comments: