About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

CSA Week #4

Here is the full share that I will be splitting with my sister tomorrow......

Full Share:

1 bunch of green onions
1 bunch radishes
1 bunch hakurei turnips
1 large greenhouse cucumber
1/2 lb bag leaf lettuce mix
1 lb bag asian/braising mix
2 heads of lettuce
1 Large Bok Choy
2 bunches curly kale
2 bunches collard greens
1 head escarole
1 pint of strawberries
2 2 inch herbs (parsley and chives)

I already have parsley and chives so I'll give both of them to her.....I get the strawberries this week! :)

Another great week at Stone Gardens! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great haul, Maria. Sounds like some good cooking and baking ingredients. :)