About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, October 10, 2011

Blue Fish

My hubby's friend called at 8:15 pm last night to tell him that he had four freshly caught blue fish for him!

So we immediately got out the knives, papers, garbage bags and began the cleaning process.  I don't clean and neither does my hubby - Thank GOD for my two boys and and two great  you tube videos!   Unfortunately, we didn't have the correct fish cleaning knives, but they did their best.

We lit candles all over the kitchen and I brought the bag of garbage to my moms house because she has pick up this morning! The smell was  a little much...

I froze enough fish for about three meals for four of us (My daughter wouldn't touch fish with a ten foot pole)!

Thank you Sal!









And Cyrus slept through it all - he had a playdate yesterday!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm laughing because your house looks like Jersey Shore! Not in a bad way -- in a very good way.

Cyrus is a sweetie. We need to see more photos of Cyrus. Love the name.