About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Final Snow Amounts

 From the front of the house.

 Some of the branches that came down.

 The driveway and the road.

Across the street with the sun coming up.


We got at least 7 inches of snow.  My daughter and I shoveled the driveway and front walk this morning.  The boys are going to do the rest of the driveway and the patio.

The state got pummeled except for the southeast corner.  My brother 20 minutes north got a foot of snow.  United Illuminating came at 10:00 pm to cut the limb off of our power lines.  Now I just have to get rid of all the limbs (they are my neighbors limbs, but he is in his 80's).


Just crazy!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Crazy weather, huh?!

Your photos make me want to get ready for Christmas!