About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Where did the week go?

It's Saturday, I am cooking dinner and reading a few blogs and I realized that I haven't blogged since Tuesday.  Life got in the way this week...well, actually, it was Zumba and a 25th wedding anniversary and a meeting at my daughter's school and meeting my wonderful friends for dinner/drinks and so on and so on.

I have some pictures to blog about and will get the time once the new Zumba session starts...when we do a new session of seven new songs, I practice non stop for at least a week and I'm in the midst of it!

I'll be back....

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Well, if your life must get in the way of your blogging, then so be it! :) Hope you have a wonderful week ahead, Maria.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we all need to remember that life doesn't exist in our keyboards and monitors, but in our faith, family and friends!