About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wine Making

My hubby has started a new venture....Wine Making.

He is learning from my brother and will start his first year making it the easy way - Making wine from the juice of the grapes.  My brothers use the grapes.  Anyway, last week, they bought the juice and the yeast and whatever else you need to make wine (enzymes).  Unfortunately, I had to work all day, so I didn't get to participate and go to the Wine/Beer making store - I was really bummed about it too!.  Hubby is using my dad's demijohns (they are quite large) for his wine.  He is making three kinds - Merlot, Chianti and San Giovese.  I will post pictures and updates as this process progresses.

Salute!

Photo credit

These are demijohns below:
Photo credit

No comments: