About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wine Goes into the Demijohns

On Sunday, my brother and hubby put his wine into the demijohns.  He also got some more pictures for me.  And one more thing - there is no white San Giovese.  We have three red wines.  The other one is a Barbera.

Above is our wine in the demijohns (moved from the white buckets).   My hubby took some new pictures of the wine cellar:
 This is my brother's wine.
 This is my brother cranking his wine. 

 This is one of his shelves. 

 This is another shelf. 

This year's wine!
The next scheduled wine visit is between November 13th and November 20th.  So, I will have another post about wine at that time.....

No comments: