About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crazy Zumba week

Between practicing and starting our new Zumba sessions, I am a little busy (HAH!).

Last Wednesday was the free class.  Last Thursday, was my first Session for the new Thursday session Saturday was the first session for Saturdays, Monday was the first session for Mondays.  Tuesday (the same).  I am off on Wednesday (Thank God).  Thursday - 2nd class, Friday - Master Class and then again on Saturday.....

In 10 days, I will be teaching Zumba 7 times and that didn't include any of the practicing......

No comments: