About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 17, 2010

New Year for CCD

I am teaching CCD (Confraternity of Christian Doctrine)....CCD is much easier to say.   Anyway, fourth grade is mine again.  Looking forward to a new year with great kids and hopefully some great parents.  I have to start thinking about our service project this year.  I think I'm going to do something for Easter.  Maybe Easter baskets for St. Vincent de Paul here in town.  We will see.

Update on Nonni:

She is still in the rehab center.  She really needs to walk better, but she is getting there.

No comments: