About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, September 18, 2010

CSA This week

Here is what I got:

Edamame (I have to look up what to do with them - they are still on the plants) - really cool, though! - I got quite a few of these!
Two Peppers
Four cucumbers
One Bunch of Carrots
One Zucchini
One Yellow Squash
Four Tomatoes
Bag of green beans

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

I've been enjoying the green beans from the farmers market the past few weeks. Like waiting for that first tomato, an abundance of green beans seem to be a sign that the end of summer is near!

Looks like you've had a really great season of fresh foods!