About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 9, 2010

One year later....

It was my blogging anniversary this past Sunday.....One year down.  I can't believe it has been that long.  Time sure does fly...And so much has happened in the last year.

So, the beginning starts here.  If you are new to readership, I hope you like it here.  If you don't like it, please look around for other blogs.  There are just so many.  I recently found blogs for my sister who loves the Amish.  Yes, they have blogs too!!!  You can find anything you are interested in the blog-o-sphere.  I read running blogs and locavore blogs and farming blogs and Dave Ramsey blogs. 

Enjoy!  And start your own blog if you want!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Happy blogiversary, and hopes for many more!

The new look is great!