About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Race

The New Haven Labor Day Race was today.  My sister and I ran, as well as my niece.  The trips came with my other sister and my other niece and cheered us all on.

Time was net 26:41 - 1093 out of 3185 runners.  Not too shabby.

I was pleased.  It was a great race and the weather was perfect and nothing bad happened.....

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day off from work.

On a happy note, Nonni got moved to her rehab facility.  With any luck, she should be out of there in a week or so.  She is doing great.  Ate good today.  She likes the new place.  And she got mad at everyone for being noisy during the Yankee Game - now that is a GOOD sign of improvement.........

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Very impressive! And I'm glad the weather co-operated.

Glad to hear your grandmother is doing well.