About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Running (in more ways than one)

I ran again this morning - the air quality is disgusting.  At 6:45 in the morning, it should not be like this on Sept. 2nd.  My glasses fogged up, my breathing was awful and my t-shirt was soaked!  Four more days until the big race....Bring on Earl!!!!!

Nonni is doing better.  She actually took a couple of steps last night.  We will be visiting her tonight, so I'll give a full update once I see her for myself.

New playlist for one Zumba session is finished.  We just have to review a couple of songs.  New playlist for 2nd zumba session is finished.  This one I know.  New playlist for third zumba session will be completed this weekend.  Two hour jam sessions with Lauren are ongoing.  I can't wait!!!

Family dinner was at my house last night.  It was wonderful.  The nieces and nephews LOVED playing with the chickens!  It was a great evening and there were only 22 of us.  Nice!!! 

Goshen Fair this weekend - my favorite!! 

Pear sauce - 4-1/2 pints done! 

CSA tomorrow - I'll post that too!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Best wishes for the race! And for some better weather.