About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, September 13, 2010

Family

I got to see my whole family this morning for a three shift breakfast.  Hubby and Brother (my son) came in at midnight from two professional football games.  Hubby went to see the Steelers and Brother went to see the Dolphins in Buffalo.  (and both teams won! - that is always a plus)

The first shift for breakfast was Hope and I.  My oldest son was the second shift.  And Hubby and Brother were the third shift.  Biscuits and coffee and oj.  Nothing fancy, but it was nice to have everyone home.....at least for a little while.  And then we are off for work/school for the day.

Rain finally!!! here in CT today.

No comments: