About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I need a camera

When I started this blog a year ago, I had a camera and I used it all the time.  Then it just sort of disappeared.  I don't know where it went, my daughter didn't know where it went, and the boys hadn't a clue.  We searched but to no avail.  Hope got one for Christmas last year and she would upload some pictures when I asked her to, but it was a chore for her, so I stopped asking.  I have asked for a new camera for my birthday to be used for this site.  Not something difficult or expensive.....just something that takes pictures and I can upload them here.......A blog just isn't good without pictures.

So, expect pictures within a week or two!!!

No comments: