About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yesterday

Yesteday was a whirl wind day - too much to do and too much going on.

I went into work early as I was taking a two hour lunch to visit with Nonni.  My dad was getting his new chemo medication at the hospital during the day.  Left work a little early to drive to pick up my daughter and company from cheerleading practice, then had 2 hour class for drivers ed (mandatory for parents now in this state), and then to Lauren's for a two and half hour session getting ready for the new zumba session.  Pulled in the driveway at 10:30.  I had left the house at 7:45 that morning.  Hubby wasn't happy and I don't blame him.  Finally, I ate dinner, showered and fell asleep - I really hate those days.  REALLY hate those days.  But we get through it.

No comments: