About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Apple picking with the trips

This was our third year of apple picking with the trips.  I love traditions!  I thought I could handle the trips by myself but at the last minute, I asked my daughter to come.  Thank goodness I did that!

We only picked honeycrisp apples again.  That is our favorite and if I hadn't gone on opening day of the orchard PYO, I wouldn't have gotten them!  There weren't many and I think Hurricane Irene did a job on the ones that would have been great!

But anyway, it was a fun outing, the trips enjoyed it and I'm hoping they remember that this is Tia's activity to do with them every year!!  Unfortunately, my camera battery was dead, so these were from my phone....

 Bruno & Cassidy


 The trips and Hope!
Brody

No comments: