About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 8, 2011

CSA #15

This week, we are getting the following:

Full Share:
6 ears of corn
4 large tomatoes
2 sweet peppers
1/2 lb hot peppers
2 lbs potatoes
1 lb carrots
1 bunch of beets
3 lbs of cucumbers
1 lb small eggplant
2 large eggplant
Small bag of ground cherries or small tomatoes

I am hoping for the small tomatoes, as I already have ground cherries in my garden.  My sister gets the corn this week and we will split the rest! 

My marinated/pickled eggplant came out good, but a little salty.  I know now how much salt to use when I am pressing it.  I will provide the recipe this week. 

I won't be blogging much this weekend as I have to attend a wedding.  Have a great weekend!





No comments: