About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 30, 2011

Naples

The weather is beautiful.  The pool has been great!  I'm reading and relaxing.

Bonefish Grill last night for dinner with neighbors from home (we come all the way to FL to have dinner with neighbors who live six houses away! Thank you Vinny and Cindy for a fantastic evening).  We had a great time and then ice cream on 5th Avenue!  So much fun!
Today is a our beach day!  I'll take pictures - I haven't remembered to bring my camera yet this time, so this is last years' sunset!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Looks beautiful. That's a lovely, not-as-congested, place in Florida.