About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 2, 2011

CSA #14

Although it is Friday, I cannot post my CSA list for the week....

Hurricane Irene took out the power on the farm.  Stacia was able to e-mail us to tell us that the farm was up and running  and that we could pick up our share, but without electricity, she had no internet, so no list....

So, today, I will be surprised!  I can tell you what I am hoping for....tomatoes, corn, melon (again), green beans, eggplant and cucumbers.  I'll let you know what I get tomorrow! 

ETA:  I just picked up my box:

I get:
6 ears of corn
7 cucumbers
2 purple bell peppers
2 Large eggplant
some small white eggplant
4 tomatoes
1 bunch of beets

Sister gets:
1 cantaloupe
1 lb of carrots
7 cucumbers
2 green bell peppers
1 large eggplant
5 tomatoes
1 bunch of beets

The box seemed smaller this week.......

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'd love a fresh tomato about now. They are slow this year (well, I was slow planting them!)

:)