About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 23, 2011

CSA Week #17

I can't believe we are only five weeks away from the end of the summer CSA. 

Here is what we are getting:

Full Share:


1 dozen sweet corn
3 lbs potatoes
2 large leeks
2 sweet peppers
1 lb beans (green, yellow, or flat Italian)
1 bunch of green soybeans (edamame)
2 large eggplant
1 lb of cucumbers
4 large tomatoes
1/2 bag of leaf lettuce or asian salad mix

We are splitting the corn.  I'm giving Andrea the potatoes, as my mother in law gave me a five pound bag last night.  I'm keeping the leeks though as I'm going to try leek and potato soup on Sunday!  We will probably split the rest, but I'll take the lettuce! 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds wonderful. It is getting to be that time to fix a pot of soup or chili on Sundays. :)