About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I can almost feel it....

....the hot Naples, FL sun! 

We are taking my mom down to Florida for some R & R.  We all seem to need it after the craziness that life has thrown at us this past year.  We will be visiting friends and relatives and relaxing and eating and swimming and reading and that is about it!!!

There will be no recipe blogs or CSA blogs this week....But there will be pictures of sunsets and beaches and pools and fun! 

My goal.....to sleep ONE morning until 9:30 am.  (10:00 just sounds TOO decadent!)

Have a good one!

2 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

Have a wonderful time.

Nancy said...

Lucky!! Will look forward to your sunny, beachy posts. :)