About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Autumn, Happy Fall

My favorite season.....

Although it is warm here and drizzly and humid, you can tell that fall is here.  Apple picking and mornings that range in temperature from the 40's to the 60's and today, I think it must have been almost 70 (at 6:30 am). 

I ran this morning and the humidity really got to me!  It is much easier to run (breathing-wise) in 40 and 50 degree temperatures than 70 and humid - at least for me!

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys the day and I'm looking forward to seeing my first leave change over....Here the trees are still pretty green! 

This is my all time favorite picture of the trips taken when they were 10 months old! 

No comments: