About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Fall Weather

We have gone from 88 degrees and humid to 44 degrees and chilly in 48 hours here in CT!

Two nights ago, at Zumba, it was disgustingly hot and it was probably as worse as any summer session we held.  This morning, on my run, I had to wear a hoodie, gloves and sweatpants (I hadn't taken them out since April).

God has given us a touch of fall without the leaves changing colors!
This is my favorite time of year!

Apple picking on Saturday with the trips (pictures to follow on Sunday) and of course canning applesauce and apple pie filling on Sunday!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: