About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, September 5, 2009

My first time

I wish I knew what blogs were years ago...journaling. I love to journal. It is a part of me. A part of me that is just mine. I have been journaling for years. The first blog that I ever read was called Gypsy Moments. It was about a friends' daughter's journey across the United States in an RV. I loved seeing all the places she visited.

Then when I found out what blogs were all about, I found blogs that I liked: Farm blogs, chicken blogs, Blogs about life and about going green and staying green! So, I have begun my own blog about what I know..My full time life.

I am married, have three children, work full time and have a few part time jobs. In my "spare" time, I like to do a little gardening, reading, running, raise some hens and find joy in life.

My two oldest sons are in college, my daughter is in high school. I am a newlywed...I've only been married to Tom for a year. He is a great guy, but more about him later.

I start my blog today, Sept. 5th, 2009 and I hope you enjoy it. If you don't, please look around and find what you do enjoy, there are so many blogs out there...and if you don't find one, start your own! I did!

Have a great day! My husband is at football scrimmage, my daughter is at the fair, I am doing some long overdue cleaning today, but this afternoon, we are heading over a wonderful friend's house for a picnic - I can't wait and the weather is going to be great. I have to run to the store to get some things to make dessert and then go for a run...

Enjoy

No comments: