About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation Pictures....

 Dom and I after the ceremony - which was beautiful - Short and sweet!  Great speaker - Kelci Stringer, the widow of Korey Stringer (NFL player who died of Heatstroke some years back).


 the Family!
 Dominic with his Nonni!
 Dominic and Samantha...

 Walking from UConn for the last time.....
 Pictures in front of his apartment that he had for two years (the infamous Carriage House).
The Ceremony was dark inside and I don't have that great of a camera so I only posted pictures of the graduate and the family outside the venue!  It was a great Mothers' Day and I'm really proud of my son.  His degree is in Kinesiology with a concentration in Strength and Conditioning - he is a personal trainer and is working for a company that is grooming him to be a golf personal trainer.

1 comment:

lilabraga said...

what a beautiful set of images!!! ..and what a gorgeous family!