About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tomorrow

How do you prepare for the the most difficult day of your life?  I'm just not sure.
I don't want to go to sleep tonight, because I don't want to wake up tomorrow and face the day.

I'm trying to mentally prepare and physically prepare and emotionally prepare, but I just don't think any of it is going to work.  I am thinking that you have to look at the day, square in the face and spit at it....tell it to Fuck off, and get mad at it. 

But then, that's just not me.  I don't get mad.  I wish I could do that. 

So instead, I'll face it head on and smile and talk and cry and act like it's the most natural thing in the world to do.  And all the while, part of me has died.   

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Maria,
I'm sending hugs and warm wishes to you, and hope your heart is eased by knowing that others are thinking of you today, and while your heart heals.
All my best,
C