About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Saturday

Taught Zumba Class
Visited my dad for an hour
Did the Church's bookkeeping
Planted Ground Cherries
Planted Chichiquelite Berries
Planted Two tomato plants (I need more)
Planted Pumpkins
Planted Squash
Planted Peas
Planted String beans
Planted marigolds
Planted wildflowers
Transplanted six raspberry bushes (new growth)
Pruned the Blackberry bushes
Pruned the White Birch Tree
Cleaned up the Mulberry Tree
Going to visit my dad
And then going out to Dinner with the hubby and friends........Looking forward to a glass of wine!

Good day!!!

No comments: