About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My last CCD class

I taught my last CCD class Sunday morning before Mass.  It was bittersweet.  I have been teaching fourth graders for many years, but I now need to devote some time to my family and my life.  They were a great group of kids and hopefully, they now know about their bibles.  (That is their fourth grade requirement!).  Hopefully, they know the difference between Old and New Testament and what each section represents, how to find passages, etc.   I may go back to teaching again in the future, but for now, Cathechism is officially over for me. 

Definitely bittersweet!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Change can be difficult -- but I imagine you are giving another person an opportunity to teach the class and feel the same fulfillment you did. :)

Rebekah said...

You won the Cold Antler Farm book giveaway! (check the comments) congrats!