About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, May 20, 2011

More Freebies

The past month was pretty good for freebies!  I know I am forgetting some things because I wasn't very good at writing everything down this last month....

But here is a partial list of last month's freebies:

I won a bar of soap and a dishcloth in a blog giveaway!
Men's Dove Deodorant
Men's Dove Body Wash
Nescafe coffee - six pack sampler (2nd time I was able to get it)
Another bar of soap
Three diapers (for the trips)
Glade candle
Breve Vanilla Caramel Creme for Coffee (full size)
Tampons
Shampoo and Conditioner Samples (I forgot the brand!)
Land o Lakes Butter with Olive Oil (full size)
Post it notes (again)
Two packages of seeds
Kirkland anti bacterial bathroom wipes (2)
Fiber Choice Fiber supplement for weight loss

ETA: Zantac - free sample

I will edit if I remember more!

No comments: