About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day...

....To All mom's out there!!

I have pictures of my son's graduation from the University of CT this morning, which I will hopefully post tomorrow night.  We had a beautiful morning at Uconn.

I am a proud mom today of my son, Dominic!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats to the graduate and to you Mom! What a great way to spend Mother's Day weekend.

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Hi Maria,
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day :)

Best wishes to the graduate, and his proud Mom!