About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, May 21, 2011

The sign on the porch.....

The sign on my parents front porch.
The Poem:                What Cancer Cannot Do


I know it is hard to read, but here is the gist:
Cancer is so limited...
It cannot cripple love.
It cannot shatter hope.
It cannot corrode faith.
It cannot eat away peace.
It cannot destroy confidence.
It cannot kill friendship.
It cannot shut out memories.
It cannot silence courage.
It cannot reduce eternal life.
It cannot quench the Spirit.
Author: Unknown
Painted by all the Grandchildren!


Notice the colors of the Grandchildren sign??  The Italian Flag...I thought that was brilliant!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Love this, Maria. I can tell family means alot in this house. :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

I love this I am very tired of cancer we have had a lot of run ins with this horrible disease in the last few years. The sign is great. B