About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Television

I don't watch much television.   I have a handful of favorite shows that I watch regularly.

Dancing with the Stars....what can I say!  Hines Ward - a Steeler!  He was our favorite from the beginning and we were so excited that he won!  (Sorry Marty!)


American Idol is another one of my favorites and last nights finale was a star studded event!

Tom Jones
Tim McGraw
Gladys Knight
Judas Priest (I never saw them in my life, but I had to admit that they were pretty good! I'm sure Uncly was very excited)
Tony Bennett
Carrie Underwood
Beyonce
Bono
Marc Anthony
Steven Tyler.....wow!  (He doesn't do it for me, but I know some of my friends were drooling!)

We taped it and watched it later, so we were able to fast forward through the weird parts.....

The best line of the night was "They both still have Similac on their breath!"

Scotty wasn't my favorite from the beginning (Jacob was!), but he was excellent from day one and I wanted him to win last night!

Since Amazing Race has also ended, I won't be watching any TV except for my taped The Walton's reruns!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Glad you enjoy these shows, Maria. I'm not much of a tv watcher -- mostly true crime shows and documentaries, PBS. But there's something for everyone! :)

Buttons Thoughts said...

I love the Amazing Race. I read your comment on Nancy's blog. I just wanted to see who you were. Loved the comment.
I like your blog. B