About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh this weather....

My post last Wednesday was extemely premature.....we have had rain for days and expect it for another few days.  It just isn't fun here in CT.  It is cold and wet and rainy.  I can't remember a month of May where I get into the car and have to turn on the heat and my car seat warmers to get to work!  It really is ridiculous.  Nothing seems to be growing in the garden.  I think this part of the country is behind in the growing dept.(veggies and flowers) by about two weeks. 

Anyway, it is supposed to be nicer by Sunday......one can only hope!

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It's been quite a year for crazy weather in these parts. I'm hoping all this water doesn't hurt the berries this season!

Nancy said...

I still haven't put my garden plants in the dirt yet. I'm so distrustful! :)