About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally...

....at 6:45 this morning, I saw my first spring robin.  I have been waiting patiently.   She (or he) was a sight for sore eyes and a cold body.  (It was only 22 degrees when I went outside this morning).


Photo courtesy: 10000birds.com


I have a busy day today - Zumba, meeting, babysitting for one of the trips (Cassidy), clean the house (maybe), bake cookies with Cassidy (definitely), visit SHU, and then a banquet dinner in honor of my dad at SHU (Sacred Heart University).  I'll blog more on that with pictures during the week.  

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Seeing the first robin of Spring is such a kick.

Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you. Enjoy!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Dress warm, and have a great day.
Congratulations to your dad!