About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Game Dinner

My husband and assorted friends and family went to a game dinner this past weekend and hubby was very good to me and brought me lots of stuff that I'll eat:

Bear Shepherd's Pie
Venison Stir Fry (Awesome)
Venison Meatballs (a little too peppery for me)
Macaroni with Venison Sauce (My daughter ate all of this!)
Quail

There was also bear and deer sausage at the game dinner, but that all went at the dinner so I didn't get to taste it.

I have enough food to last all week!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I appreciate your willingness to try different types of game, Maria. Some of it is very good -- despite what we might think beforehand. :)

Maria said...

Nancy - I am a foodie - I love to eat. I will try anything once. If I like it..yippee. If I don't, I will actually try it again at another place and time. If I don't like it a second time, then that is it.

I've tried sushi twice. Never again!