About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Recognition Dinner

Last night we attended a recognition dinner for my dad and four other individuals who have given of their time, talent, treasure and love to St. Mary-St. Michael School.  What a beautiful occasion!  142 people attended for our local grammar school - I am from the class of 77!  Hah! All my brothers and sisters attended.  And all three of my kids attended and most of my nieces and nephews.  Love that school!

 Sister with hubby and sister-in-law
 My parents with my brother and his wife
 Hubby with my brother in law and sister in law
 Daughter and nieces
 Five Recipients
 Getting their awards
 Recipients with priests from both parishes and the principal of the school.
 Dad with priests and principal.
 Dad with three of his granddaughters.
 My immediate familly
The outlaws with my dad (the inlaws!)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

A fine looking gentleman. How proud you must be! :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It's wonderful that they acknowedge and honor these fine folks who do so much for the church! It sounds like it was wonderful :)