About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, March 11, 2011

God Bless Japan and its people

I'm praying for Japan.  They have been hit devastatingly hard.  The pictures are incredible, the videos are horrific.  It looks like another bomb has gone off. 

I hope you will say a prayer for them too.  Also keep Hawaii and the West Coast in your thoughts....I know there has been some damage there, too. 

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It's so sad how natural disasters can turn life upside down without warning. I'm also praying for everyone there, and anyone with family over there.