About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Freebies

I forgot to mention what I got free last week:

1. Nature Made Vitamin D chewable vitamins
2. Foundation Makeup (Fit Me) a bunch of different skin shades
Baby Food: 
3. 2 jars of Beechnut Baby Food,
4. 1 Box of Beechnut Cereal and
5. 1 Package of Stage 4 Toddler Treats (I will give the baby stuff to my sister for the trips)
6. 1 John Frieda hair spray - travel size

Not too shabby, for (literally) 2 minutes of my time!

I'll try to fill you in on what I'm getting weekly.  I did re-sign in with FB to get some of the newest freebies.  Lately, (and unfortunately) you have to sign up for FB to get anything.....

No comments: