About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thank Goodness that is over!

Some pictures that I found on my camera from early January....Just two months ago.

I could barely see the two houses next door from my driveway....
The snow on this wall is about 4 feet high.


This is the opposite side of the driveway looking at the other neighbors house.  That wall of snow is about 5 feet high.

From the driveway again looking up towards the house.  This was the first storm.  
From the front door looking towards the road.  This is still the first storm.  There was more to come .
The driveway after the plow came and helped us out.  Those Walls of snow are about four to five feet high.
Taken from right in front of the garage.  

And now the snow is leaving us....Thank the Good Lord above....I have had enough....

Here is the front of my house where one of my flower beds is.  I took this one today.  The snow is melting!
And in this flower bed is the first sign of spring.
Daffodil buds.....about an inch or two high!

AHHHHHHH

Monsoon rains to come this week.  I prefer the rain over the snow, but I think it is going to be bad for those who have already been flooded.  Stay safe!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Isn't it so nice to actually see the actual ground again?! My flower bulbs are just peeking out, like yours. We'll have color soon :)

I do feel sorry for the folks who have been dealing with the flooding. Water just does what it wants/goes where it wants.