About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March means Spring

I don't know about you, but I am so thankful that March is finally here!


I haven't seen a robin yet, but I know it must be almost time for the first one to find it's way to my home. 

I've been fairly busy with work and life which is why I am not blogging everyday.  I am whittling down my activities, so that I have more time to spend with family, friends (and blogs!).  I see the light at the end of the tunnel for some much needed and deserved time for my family and self! 

Wishing you a Happy March!

3 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Happy "Almost Spring"! Have you heard the geese flying overhead the past two days?
I'll bet you'll be anxious to get some yard work done soon!

Nancy said...

A few more days until the official start -- but I'm as anxious as you are! Lovely pansies. :)

Cat said...

Ah...just the other morning I was listening to the birds calling to each other "Spring is coming" (okay, not really but here is to hoping it gets here FAST) :)