About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We interrupt this regularly scheduled program.....

....to bring you my great news!  I got a new chicken coop today.  Big Sale at the local Agway.  Now I won't have to bring my ladies in to the shed or the house when it is cold outside in winter. 

My son has to put it together but it seems easy enough. 

I was supposed to do banking on my lunch hour today...oh well...I'll save that for tomorrow.  Getting the coop was definitely more important!!! and fun!!!!

Foursquare

We will now resume our regularly scheduled program......

3 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

How great that it came as a kit! Building a coop from scratch would put quite a dent in the weekend. It looks terrific! I hope the ladies like it :)

Farming On Faith said...

Oh how fun~ I remember how excited I was when my Brian finished mine. I am celebrating with you.
Have a great Wednesday!

Maria said...

Thank you both. My son will put it together this weekend, depending on the weather. Then I'll move them in to their new abode!