About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to Work


After the wonderfully long weekend, it is time to head back to work. Mondays are usually very busy, but since it is Tuesday already, I have no doubt, I'll be working straight through until 5:30. After work, I have to go to school to get my daughter and her friends from cheerleading practice, then head home, eat and go to one of my part time jobs at the church. More on these subjects later.

I found out how to add a picture to the home page of the blog and now I have found out how to add a picture directly to the blog. The picture above is my Godson Bruno. His mom took this picture and it is the one she entered into the fair. Would you believe she didn't win?
The picture on the home page of the blog is from our wedding last year. Taken by Corimar Photograhy, the pictures were just awesome. We can only say wonderful things about them. So, Cory and Mark - you are WONDERFUL photographers!

No comments: