About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Doing nothing...

Tuesday night, I had nothing to do...Or I should say, I had a couple of things to do, but I did nothing and it was soooo good. I went in the hot tub for my back as it is still hurting due to the wonderful bear hug I received.

Once in a while, we all need to chill out and relax. Tuesday seems to be that day for me. No exercise class, no cheer leading for my daughter, no meetings, so Tuesday is my new favorite day of the week. I was going to trim the hedges and stop and see my parents and stop at the optometrist to get my new contact lenses, but I did none of these things. I cut down my stargazer lilies and closed the coop and sat in the hot tub... I love Tuesdays.

No comments: